1.1 Install/upgrade SyncQ app to your
Pipedrive account: Install the latest release of SyncQ from
xpipe.syncq.net GetSyncQ section. Alternately
find SyncQ Pipedrive from Xero or Pipedrive app store.
1.2 After installation of SyncQ, you will be automatically redirected to SyncQ Home page for further configuration.
From SyncQ App page:
2.1 Click Connect to Xero button
2.2 Fill up as follows:
2.1 Click on "Connect to Xero" green button
2.2 This will open up a new tab, redirecting to Xero app login page
2.3 Login and authorize your intended Xero company
2.4 Click Authorize
2.5 After authorization, you will be redirected to SyncQ app page
2.6 Your Xero company will be automatically added in the drop down. Now, select Xero company in the component dropdown. If everything working correctly, you will get
Xero company name in green color next right to the company drop down. (If not authorized or incorrect company selected, a message will appear as "Require Xero Authorization")
2.7 If you see your company name in Green, the green button will be replaced by a red button "Disconnect Xero".
Congrats! We are good to start linking your QucikBooks with Pipedrive.
3.1 After you authorize your Xero company, a default configuration is automatically added based on popular choices.
3.2 By default following mapping are automatically added.
3.3 If you have different requirements as per your business requirement, you update these mapping.
3.4 To update mapping, click on the setup wheel icon
SyncQ Sample Configuration:
1. Select your QucikBooks company in the SyncQ app page and click on the setup Wheel icon
2. It will show two columns, one Pipedrive, another Xero, followed by a Green Link Button
3. Select the desired Pipedrive resource that you want to sync to Xero
In this example, we will map Pipedrive People with Xero Contact resource
4. Select People in the Pipedrive drop down, Select Customer in Xero dropdown, and then click the Link button on right
5. A new row will add up starting with ID as LQ-xxx.
6. This has created a mapping at Pipedrive resource to Xero resource level, next we will define field mappings
7. Click on the Field Mappings icon (two circled arrow icon), it will add up a new row,
showing Pipedrive resource fields and Xero resource fields
8. Map the desired fields as required (for proper synching, correct field mapping required, ask SyncQ for any help)
In this example, we will map, People Name from Pipedrive to DisplayName
from Xero Contact resource
On success, it will add a new row starting with ID LQB-xxxx
9. We are now ready to Synch records from Pipedrive to Xero
10. Goto a record page of Pipedrive Account
11. Goto a people record in Pipedrive
12. There is a three dot button on the upper right area of the details page
13. Click on that, you should see SyncQ button
14. Click on this button, it will open up SyncQ app page in a new browser tab showing details of the Pipedrive record. It also tries to auto find Xero records if a match found.
15. Click Black Right Arrow button to push Pipedrive data to your Xero. Similarly, Green Left Arrow Button will sync your Xero data to Pipedrive
If everything working fine, you will see a Xero Id automatically updated in your Pipedrive record:
FOR MULTI-COMPANY CONFIGURATION, XERO COMPANY SELECTION IS MUST, OTHERWISE SYNC WILL FAIL, IN A SINGLE COMPANY SETUP, IT IS NOT MANDATORY
© HelloCoder 2021 All Rights Reserved